Sometimes when I’m coming up with a wishlist, the first items I add all make up one funky lil outfit. This is what happened today, but instead of adding extra items to pad it out, I thought I’d just share it as is. So without further ado, this is the exact outfit I’d like to be wearing right now (and not sweaty gym clothes)!
- B_AT sunglasses by Quay Eyewear. Because everything should look like a cartoon!
- A Pretty Orchid Situation cap sleeve bodysuit by Black Milk Clothing. I love orchids and these colours make me want to swoon! I also adore the leggings.
- Ava Scuba Textured Skater Skirt from Forever New. I have been obsessed with this fabric since they brought out a white dress in it last year. I will wear the HELL out of this!
- Classic 14K Pink Gold Three Stone Light Pink Sapphire Designer Solitaire Ring by Art Masters. Look I am not planning on getting married any time soon BUT I have already advised Ben that this is the only ring I will accept should he decide to propose to me at some point :D
- Jeremy Scott X Adidas Poodle shoes from Adidas. I actually have these on layby at Laced, because when I saw them I died a little (from HAPPINESS). They are so comfy too and let’s face it, what’s more me than pink poodle anything?!