I am always finding random stuff on the internet and I feel like it’s a crime not to share them with people (well apart from Twitter and Facebook, anyway). I am going to make this a weekly thing, probably every Thursday or so. Please note a lot of the stuff I do find on the internet isn’t motivational and inspiring…most if it is bizarre and hilarious and sometimes really plain stupid!
- Thoughts on Blogging by Nubby Twiglet. I am going to follow this advice myself, you’d better believe it!
- Squeezable Bacon! I don’t know about you guys, but this is the most amazing/appalling invention ever! I’m pretty shocked that it wasn’t an American invention though.
- Texts From last Night. Being one to send text messages I regret all the time, I like to laugh at people who do a far better/worse job at it than me.
- I should laugh at this as much as I do, but what the hell, it’s hilarious. No Doubt want fans to send in their own versions of “Just a Girl” for their new tour. Some of the entries are priceless. Most are just awful.
- Clothing of the Future – Year 2000. I love old timey films about the future and this one is all about how designers imagined fashion in the year 2000 to be. I actually wish they’d been right. A light bulb hat? Candy for cutie??? Shit yeah!
- Another You Tube clip – “Puke in my Mouth” which is a parody of “Jizz in my Pants” (which is the worse thing to have ever existed). This version made me laugh and I also like the Ms Taken keyring they have.
- Oh, you have 70 thousand Twitter followers? Congratulations Shitbag. I think people take Twitter far too seriously. In a years time some new networking site will come out called TwitFaceSpace or something, anyway. Calm down.
- Holy shit! The new Transformers movie trailer! I am so butt-clenchingly excited about this.
- Kevin Loutit’s Little Sydney. has to be seen to be believed! I could go into detail as to what they’re about but just go look at them and work it out for yourself!